Fifty Third And Eighth 301 W 53rd St, APT 15B
About This Listing | 301 W 53rd St, APT 15BListing Courtesy of: Compass
New to market! Showings begin February 16th.
15B is a bright 2 bedroom with an open-concept living space, on a high floor with panoramic western views all the way to the Hudson and beyond. The unit features 5 oak flooring, integrated air conditioning units in each room, and a stacked Bosch washer and dryer. The full-size kitchen is outfitted with quartz countertops, white lacquer cabinetry with stainless trim, a Bertazzoni gas range, Bosch panelized refrigerator and dishwasher, and stainless steel microwave. The contemporary designer bathroom features scratch-resistant white marble floors, a custom vanity, and Kohler accessories. The storage throughout the apartment is unusually epic – with a coat closet, laundry closet, utility/linen closet, hall closet, and a massive primary walk-in.
Stretching a full city block, Fifty-Third and Eighth is a rare and unique new development condominium situated at the crossroads of vibrant Hell’s Kitchen and Manhattan’s Midtown West District, with an incredible suite of amenities including gym, garage, full-time doormen, bike room, children’s playroom, and roof deck.
Its location is second to none – especially for those who want convenience and accessibility to the city’s numerous iconic and cultural destinations. Central Park – Columbus Circle – Lincoln Center – Times Square – Carnegie Hall – Plaza District – MoMA – Time Warner Center – Broadway – Rockefeller Center – Fifth and Madison Avenues – Hell’s Kitchen and Hudson River Park – all within reach and just moments away.
- 796 Square ft
- Year Built: 1980
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Clinton
Active Listings At 301 W 53rd St
About Fifty Third And Eighth
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- High Rise
- In Unit Washer Dryer
Schools Near 301 W 53rd St
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.3 miles
- P.s. 191 Amsterdam 0.51 miles
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.57 miles
- High School For Environmental Studies 0.25 miles
- Independence High School 0.29 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.32 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.32 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.42 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.22 miles
- P.s. 035 0.09 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.3 miles
Transportation Near 301 W 53rd St
- 50th st (0.19 miles) A C E
- 7th ave (0.21 miles) B D E
- 57th st (0.21 miles) N Q R W
- 50th st (0.23 miles) 1 2
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.27 miles) 1 2
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.28 miles) A B C D
- 49th st (0.36 miles) N Q R W
- 57th st (0.39 miles) F
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.47 miles) B D F M
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.59 miles) A C E
- 5th ave - 59th st (0.59 miles) N R W
- 5th ave - 53rd st (0.6 miles) E M
- 66th st - lincoln ctr (0.6 miles) 1 2
Nestled between the flurry of the theater district and the serene bike trails along the Hudson River, Clinton is a diverse and friendly neighborhood where first-time tourists and lifelong residents…
Similar Condos in Clinton
The Clinton Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.