About This Listing | 151 Lenox Avenue, 5Listing Courtesy of: Compass
‘PENTHOUSE’ PERFECTION TOP FLOOR-THROUGH w/PRIVATE ROOF OASIS
SKY-LIT, SUN-BLESSED STUNNER w/OPEN-PLAN & TROPHY SKYLINE VIEWS
Here’s the fabulous ‘penthouse’ that stops your search and brings your al fresco dream home vision to to life.
With an expansive, open concept, this fully renovated, sun-filled, top-floor, heroic head-turner is a rare South Harlem find. Big space, soaring ceilings, bright skylights and your own private, rooftop sanctuary elevate this condo home well above the pack. High above the city with views stretching from Central Park down to Billionaire’s Row life here is richer, brighter, and better.
This well-appointed huge one bedroom, one and half bath condo residence features an open living/dining/kitchen (w/dining bar) flanked by a wall of windows where Southern and Eastern light floods in throughout the day. The renovation is pristine with a king sized bedroom, oversized, outfitted closets, central AC, Hans Grohe fixtures, Bosch appliances, in-home washer/dryer, custom exotic hardwood details in the well designed bathrooms, and more. Above you, skylit ceilings rise to ~12 feet, underfoot are gorgeous Oak floors, and everywhere you look there is light and beauty.
The prime location is just 2 blocks from the world famous Marcus Garvey Park and 7 blocks from Central Park, 151 Lenox has transportation options galore (less than one min from the 2 & 3 Express Trains), and the greatest of Harlem dining Melba’s, Vinateria, Archer & The Goat, Red Rooster are a stone’s throw away. Right outside your door you’ll find artisanal coffee shops, a Whole Foods, award-winning cocktail bars (don’t miss Sugar Monk and Orange 57), and more.
Here, in the most perfectly prime pocket of Harlem, you’ll find a big, roomy, top-floor condo home that offers you peace, flexibility, practicality, convenience, and beauty with your own big, private roof-deck. ‘Penthouse’ perfection awaits.
- 941 Square ft
- Year Built: 1910
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
About The Maurice
Schools Near 151 Lenox Avenue
- P.s. 185 John M. Langston 0.33 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.6 miles
- P.s. 149 Sojourner Truth 0.09 miles
- Harlem Success Academy 1 Charter School 0.13 miles
- Sisulu-walker Charter School 0.17 miles
- P.s. M242 - Gwendolyn Powell Brown Computer School 0.22 miles
- P.s. 076 A. Philip Randolph 0.31 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.57 miles
- Global Technology Preparatory 0.51 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M079 - Horan School 0.33 miles
- Choir Academy Of Harlem 0.6 miles
- Future Leaders Institute Charter School 0.22 miles
- Harlem Link Charter School 0.33 miles
- P.s. 241 Family Academy 0.39 miles
Transportation Near 151 Lenox Avenue
- 116th st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- central park north (110th st) (0.31 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.34 miles) A B C
- 125th st (0.37 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- cathedral pkwy (110th st) (0.5 miles) A B C
- 125th st (0.58 miles) A B C D
- 125th st (0.6 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 110th st (0.61 miles) 4 6 6 Express
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.