About This Listing | 192 Malcolm X Blvd, # PHBListing Courtesy of: Compass
Mint condition condo on the top two floors of a restored brownstone in the heart of Harlem’s Mount Morris Park Historic District. This 934-SF 1BR/1.5 BA Duplex comes complete with a private roof terrace and all the conveniences of modern upscale living individually controlled heating/AC system, white oak wood floors, full-size stackable W/D, thermal glazed double hung over-sized windows, and 10′ ceilings. There is a 24-Hour Virtual Doorman service with package room.
Only four flights up into the apartment, the lower level of this home includes the large bedroom with ample closet space, a modern bathroom, an in-unit washer/dryer, and another big coat closet. The upstairs level has a sleek open kitchen, a large living room with a separate dining area, and a powder room for your guests.
One more flight up to your private roof area which faces east and has lots of room to spread outside. WiFi does reach the roof from the living room, so working from home doesn’t really get much better than this.
This uptown location is hard to beat only 3 blocks from 2,3 train station and neighborhood favorites such as Whole Foods, Settepani, Barrawine, Sottocasa, Red Rooster, Silvia’s, Corner Social, Shake Shack, and so much more.
- 934 Square ft
- Year Built: 1909
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Active Listings At 192 Lenox Avenue
Schools Near 192 Lenox Avenue
- P.s. 185 John M. Langston 0.41 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.5 miles
- P.s. M242 - Gwendolyn Powell Brown Computer School 0.14 miles
- Harlem Success Academy 1 Charter School 0.14 miles
- P.s. 149 Sojourner Truth 0.14 miles
- Sisulu-walker Charter School 0.26 miles
- P.s. 076 A. Philip Randolph 0.29 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.47 miles
- Global Technology Preparatory 0.48 miles
- Kappa Ii 0.6 miles
- Kipp S.t.a.r. College Preparatory 0.62 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M079 - Horan School 0.28 miles
Transportation Near 192 Lenox Avenue
- 116th st (0.18 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.27 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.38 miles) A B C
- central park north (110th st) (0.42 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.5 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 125th st (0.52 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 125th st (0.53 miles) A B C D
- cathedral pkwy (110th st) (0.6 miles) A B C
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.