The Boerum 265 State St, APT 907
About This Listing | 265 State St, APT 907Listing Courtesy of: Compass
Beautiful 907 set in the northwest corner of the full-service Boerum condominium receives abundant light through massive windows and enjoys open views of the Downtown Brooklyn skyline. The gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath is the largest of the building’s 3-bedroom residences boasting 1,765 square feet of impeccably-designed living space. A formal entry foyer with a large storage closet, powder room and ample wall space for art welcomes your arrival. Beyond await luxurious interiors featuring white oak wood floors, chic lighting and refined finishes throughout.
Relax and entertain in the sun-bathed corner living room brightened by walls of glass, with a gracious open layout for dining. Prepare meals in the fabulous open Valcucine kitchen presenting a large island with breakfast bar, silestone quartz counters, sleek white cabinetry and premium stainless steel appliances for the chef.
Unwind in your west-facing primary bedroom suite, a tranquil oasis complete with 2 walk-in closets and a stunning spa bathroom adorned with heated Calacatta marble floors, dual vanities with porcelain sinks, custom Watermark fittings in a gunmetal finish, and an oversized shower. The second bedroom also has a walk-in closet, and the third sits privately off the living area, ready to serve as sleeping quarters or a den/office. Additional highlights include an LG washer and fully-vented dryer, and central air conditioning.
Built in 2017, the magnificent 20-story Boerum condominium at 265 State Street is a sought-after living destination in prime Boerum Hill with a generous array of upscale amenities. These include 24-hour doormen, a state-of-the-art fitness room, lounge, library, catering kitchen, media area, laundry facility, children’s playroom, package room, cold storage and bike room. Perched on the 15th floor is a wonderful landscaped terrace with an outdoor kitchen, lawn, and south-facing sun deck for lounging. Onsite storage and parking are also available for separate fee.
Best of all is the vibrant location accessing all the offerings of nearby Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn. The building is minutes away from a wide variety of great shops, restaurants and conveniences; plus you’re close Smith St and Court St which are a main thoroughfare for restaurants and shopping. Many subway lines like the 2/3, 4/5, A/C, F/G and R are just steps away.
- 1765 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Boerum Hill
Active Listings At 265 State Street
About The Boerum
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Outdoor Space
- Fitness Center
- Cinema Room
- Bike Storage
- Business Center
- Hotel Services
- Bicycle Room
Schools Near 265 State Street
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.12 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.47 miles
- P.s. 029 John M. Harrigan 0.53 miles
- Pacific High School 0.05 miles
- Cobble Hill School Of American Studies 0.34 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.42 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.42 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.57 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.37 miles
- School For International Studies 0.37 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- P.s. K369 - Coy L. Cox School 0.27 miles
Transportation Near 265 State Street
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.18 miles) A C G
- hoyt st (0.2 miles) 2 3
- jay st - metrotech (0.24 miles) A C F
- bergen st (0.24 miles) F G
- jay st - metrotech (0.25 miles) N R
- borough hall (0.25 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.3 miles) 2 3
- dekalb ave (0.36 miles) B D N Q R
- court st (0.4 miles) N R
- nevins st (0.42 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.62 miles) D N Q R
About Boerum Hill
Well-stocked bookstores, relaxed parks, and new restaurants compose Boerum Hill, a lush Brooklyn hotspot packed with brownstones and professionals. Landlocked but near the Gowanus Canal, there’s much to admire in…
Similar Condos in Boerum Hill
The Boerum Hill Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.