About This Listing | 23 W 116th St, APT 6GListing Courtesy of: Compass
Let us introduce you to a bank offering extremely low rates for qyslifird, first-time buyers! This oversized, one-bedroom apartment has it all; newly constructed, gorgeous finishes, an open chef’s kitchen layout with a separate dining area, and 8′ high floor-to-ceiling windows with southern exposure.
This building has a 25-year 421-A Tax Abatement which keeps taxes low for another 2 decades!
This apartment offers ample closet space, central air system, in-unit laundry with Bosch
washer/dryer, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, Caesar stone countertops, 7′ wide plank white oak flooring and 9’6′ ceiling heights.
The bright and spacious living area provides the owner with countless options for furniture arrangements; L-couch/sectional/ club chairswhile a separate dining area can be used for formal eating or a home-office area. The main bedroom is equipped with a large closet, while the room dimensions can accommodate any sized bed with side table. The spa-like bathroom offers a dual vanity, a soaking tub, and porcelain tiling floors in a herringbone pattern.
Built in 2014, The Adeline Condominium is packed with amenities including: full-time doorman, a live-in superintendent, storage units, bike storage, a landscaped roof deck, a second floor courtyard, a gym, a kids’ playroom, a package room with cold storage, a resident lounge, and a garage. Pets are welcome!
Parking is next door! Multiple public transportation options are nearby, including 2/3 express trains, 4/5/6 trains, and Metro-North. Enjoy Harlem’s many neighborhood amenities, including restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, cultural destinations, and shopping. Enjoy easy access to Central Park and the many trails and paths found only in the Northern Woods.
This unit qualifies for a special low interest rate with First Republic.
- 724 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Active Listings At 23 W 116th St
Schools Near 23 W 116th St
- P.s. 185 John M. Langston 0.21 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.61 miles
- P.s. 149 Sojourner Truth 0.07 miles
- Harlem Success Academy 1 Charter School 0.1 miles
- P.s. 208 Alain L. Locke 0.25 miles
- Sisulu-walker Charter School 0.26 miles
- P.s. M242 - Gwendolyn Powell Brown Computer School 0.35 miles
- Central Park East High School 0.52 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.61 miles
- Global Technology Preparatory 0.41 miles
- J.h.s. 013 Jackie Robinson 0.52 miles
Transportation Near 23 W 116th St
- 116th st (0.13 miles) 2 3
- central park north (110th st) (0.27 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.35 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 110th st (0.45 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 125th st (0.47 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.47 miles) A B C
- 125th st (0.56 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- cathedral pkwy (110th st) (0.56 miles) A B C
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.