About This Listing | 1089 Dekalb Ave, APT 1Listing Courtesy of: Compass
Garden Lover’s DREAM! This 3BR/2 bath DUPLEX condo features a unique 25′ WIDE private garden space unlike any on the market in Brooklyn today. The floor to ceiling glass sliding door in the primary bedroom opens onto 700 square feet of outdoor space exclusive to this unit. A truly unique PRIVATE Garden with 3 exposures, 2 tiers, and unlimited landscaping potential.
If you’re looking for modern condo finishes with the feel of a townhouse owner’s duplex, touring this unit is a must. Over 1,200 sqft of living space, wide plank Brazilian Chestnut flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry paneling the dishwasher and refrigerator for a seamless kitchen look, gas cooking range, kitchen island with stool seating, distinctive quartz tile aesthetic in the primary bath, HVAC mini-split systems in each room that provide zoned heating and cooling, tankless high efficiency water heater, and an in-unit washer & dryer.
The lower floor has a full bathroom and its own access to the rear garden, as well as its own access to the front entry, offering great versatility for visitors and guests.
The common roof deck upstairs gives owners the option to take their outdoor experience from garden to sky with southern light and nice views. This rare 25′ wide 4 unit condo building has easy and ample bike storage.
On the border of Bed-Stuy and Bushwick, providing easy access to the best of both. One and half blocks from J train transportation and a CitiBike station.
Call now to schedule your private tour, or check the open house scheduling to get a look at a condo with a garden like few others.
- 1233 Square ft
- Year Built: 1899
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Bedford Stuyvesant
Schools Near 1089 Dekalb Ave
- P.s. 026 Jesse Owens 0.12 miles
- P.s. 274 Kosciusko 0.16 miles
- P.s. 081 Thaddeus Stevens 0.23 miles
- La Cima Charter School 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn Excelsior Charter 0.38 miles
- Ebc High School For Public Serviceâ€“bushwick 0.1 miles
- The Brooklyn Academy Of Global Finance 0.17 miles
- Bushwick Leaders High School For Academic Excellence 0.23 miles
- J.h.s. 057 Whitelaw Reid 0.17 miles
- School Of Business, Finance And Entrepreneurship 0.17 miles
- M.s. 267 Math, Science & Technology 0.38 miles
- Bedford Stuyvesant Collegiate Charter School 0.38 miles
- I.s. 347 School Of Humanities 0.52 miles
Transportation Near 1089 Dekalb Ave
- kosciuszko st (0.14 miles) J
- myrtle ave (0.34 miles) J M Z
- central ave (0.35 miles) M
- gates ave (0.55 miles) J Z
About Bedford Stuyvesant
Leafy trees and architectural brownstones are refreshing sites in Bedford Stuyvesant. Known as Bed-Stuy, this tight-knit community just north of central Brooklyn is packed with small parks and large churches….
Similar Condos in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Bedford Stuyvesant Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.