Cereza 1790 3rd Ave, APT 1004
About This Listing | 1790 3rd Ave, APT 1004Listing Courtesy of: Apt212 Inc
A modern brand new condo unit with a private terrace.
Sounded by windows and branched with sunlight.
one of only two Outdoor space units is available at The Cereza!
This Beautiful corner residence features floor to ceiling windows that allow in an abundance of natural sunlight with double exposures facing both south and east. Appointed with Oak floors, Calcutta bathrooms, Ceaser stone counter tops, washer & dryer, a separate windowed dining area and a free-flowing layout makes this home the BEST DEAL in the building!
The condominium offers a virtual doorman, bike room and rooftop. Located on the corner of 99th street and 3rd Ave, near Parks, transportation and close proximity to both Central Park and the 6 & Q train.
- 665 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: East Harlem
Active Listings At 1790 3rd Avenue
Schools Near 1790 3rd Avenue
- P.s. 77 Lower Lab School 0.2 miles
- P.s. 198 Isador E. Ida Straus 0.2 miles
- P.s. 38 Roberto Clemente 0.22 miles
- P.s. 072 0.26 miles
- Amber Charter School 0.32 miles
- School For Cooperative Technical Education 0.26 miles
- Park East High School 0.27 miles
- Heritage School, The 0.32 miles
- Central Park East High School 0.44 miles
- M.s. 224 Manhattan East School For Arts & Academics 0.33 miles
- Renaissance School Of The Arts 0.33 miles
Transportation Near 1790 3rd Avenue
- 96th st (0.21 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 103rd st (0.22 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 96th st (0.22 miles) Q
- 110th st (0.56 miles) 4 6 6 Express
About East Harlem
With sweeping views of the East River and Randalls Island, and foodie spots that mix Latin American and Caribbean cuisine, there’s much to love about East Harlem. Nicknamed El Barrio,…
Similar Condos in East Harlem
The East Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near East Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near East Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.