About This Listing | 35 W 15th St, APT 8DListing Courtesy of: Compass
Discover a luxurious and flexible two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in an award-winning building at 35 West 15th Street. This architecturally striking glass and stone building is designed to maximize natural light, with no columns obstructing the view. Inside, enjoy 10-foot-high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer stunning northern and southern exposures.
Custom interiors by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz feature honed Bianco Bello Marble countertops, Poggenpohl white lacquer cabinetry, and top-of-the-line Sub-zero and Miele appliances. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining guests and offers ample space for preparing gourmet meals.
The flexible layout of this unit allows it to be converted into a three-bedroom apartment or a two-bedroom plus den. Enjoy solid oak flooring throughout the residence and excellent closet space.
Relax in the five-fixture master bath with Calacutta and Spanish Cafe Bruno marble, radiant heated floors, a steam shower, and separate soaking tubs. In-unit laundry is also included for added convenience.
Residents of 35XV can enjoy a full floor of amenities, including a health and fitness center overlooking a 75-foot-wide common outdoor terrace, a children’s playroom, an entertainment lounge, dining room, and a fully refrigerated walk-in wine cellar with personal wine storage for each residence. A 24-hour lobby attendant and live-in superintendent ensure that you always feel secure and comfortable.
Located at the intersection of Chelsea, Union Square, Greenwich Village, and the Flatiron District, this mid-block location offers a chic lifestyle with easy access to excellent restaurants and shops. Private and public schools are also located nearby.
- 1896 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Flatiron
Active Listings At 35 W 15th St
Schools Near 35 W 15th St
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.32 miles
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.57 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.09 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.37 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.37 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.37 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.41 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.53 miles
Transportation Near 35 W 15th St
- 14th st (0.12 miles) F M
- 6th ave (0.18 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.22 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.25 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.29 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.31 miles) 1 2 3
- 18th st (0.32 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.38 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.41 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.44 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.46 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.46 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.47 miles) A C E
- 8th ave (0.47 miles) L
- 8th st - nyu (0.48 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.48 miles) 1 2
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.52 miles) 1 2
- astor pl (0.52 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.55 miles) L
Hugged by high-rise residential buildings, tall offices, and chic bars and restaurants, Flatiron’s still remains an intimate neighborhood with everything available right at your fingertips. Containing Eataly, the original Shake…
Similar Condos in Flatiron
The Flatiron Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.