About This Listing | 151 W 21st St, 7EListing Courtesy of: Elegran Llc
Experience luxurious Chelsea Living in this two-bedroom, two-bathroom home.
Welcome to The Chelsea Green, where luxury living meets environmental consciousness in the heart of Chelsea. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence offers a rare opportunity to call this sophisticated space your home.
Embrace a healthy and luxurious lifestyle with energy-efficient features that contribute to LEED Gold Certification. Traco U-Value windows, a cutting-edge central heating/cooling system, and a water purification system are among the highlights that define Chelsea Green’s commitment to quality living.
Step into a sun-drenched living area, thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows that capture the southern light. The world-renowned chef Eric Ripert has curated a kitchen with Teak Lava finishes, Caesarstone countertops, and top-tier Liebherr, Bosch, and Smeg appliances, creating a culinary haven that any chef would relish.
Privacy and spaciousness define this home, with a smart floor-through design that separates living/dining areas from bedrooms. The sizable private bedrooms provide a quiet retreat. Notably, the second bedroom comfortably accommodates a king-size bed or two twin beds, a rare find in modern developments.
Both bathrooms indulge in luxury, with radiant heat floors and premium fixtures. The master en-suite bathroom, adorned in marble, features Toto fixtures, a Neptune deep-soaking tub, and a frameless glass shower for a spa-like experience.
The Chelsea Green provides a sanctuary within the city, with amenities such as a fitness center, spa, rooftop deck, and residence lounge. Enjoy the convenience of a 421-A Tax Abatement, enhancing the allure of this exceptional residence.
Situated on 21st Street, you’re steps away from the finest boutiques, grocers, and cultural offerings that New York City has to offer. Major subway lines are within a short walk, connecting you to the entire city.
In addition to the luxurious living space, this home includes a generous storage unit, ensuring that your living experience remains clutter-free and organized.
Seize the opportunity to reside in this elegant haven, where luxury and environmental responsibility coexist seamlessly.
Also home was purchased as investment and taxes reflect that . If as a primary taxes are typically lowered.
- 1270 Square ft
- Year Built: 2013
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Chelsea
Active Listings At 151 West 21st Street
Schools Near 151 West 21st Street
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.26 miles
- P.s. 033 Chelsea Prep 0.51 miles
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.52 miles
- The High School Of Fashion Industries 0.18 miles
- Liberty High School Academy For Newcomers 0.26 miles
- N.y.c. Lab School For Collaborative Studies 0.34 miles
- N.y.c. Museum School 0.34 miles
- James Baldwin School, The: A School For Expeditionary Learning 0.35 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.26 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.34 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.42 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.43 miles
Transportation Near 151 West 21st Street
- 23rd st (0.1 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.14 miles) F M
- 18th st (0.17 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.26 miles) A C E
- 14th st (0.31 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.33 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.34 miles) 1 2
- 14th st (0.35 miles) A C E
- 6th ave (0.36 miles) L
- 28th st (0.41 miles) N Q R W
- 14th st (0.41 miles) 1 2 3
- 8th ave (0.42 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.5 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.53 miles) N Q R W
- 34th st - penn station (0.58 miles) 1 2 3
- 28th st (0.59 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.6 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.62 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
Renovated rowhouses and sleek luxury buildings butt up against each other in Chelsea, a Manhattan neighborhood that offers all the amenities of Midtown without the same nonstop pace. Host to…
Similar Condos in Chelsea
The Chelsea Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.