About This Listing | 327 E 22nd St, # 5AListing Courtesy of: Compass
Introducing The Gramercy Gates, a new boutique condominium designed by Philip Johnson-Alan Ritchie Architects, perfectly situated steps from the Flatiron, Nomad, East Village, Greenwich Village and Chelsea neighborhoods.
For sale by sealed bid offer.
Please visit Paramount Realty USA for details.
“YOUR PRICE, YOUR TERMS:
This is an invitation to submit a sealed bid to purchase this move-in ready condominium residence with no board approval.
You must submit a written offer either on the seller’s preferred terms or on your terms.
Subject to prior sale.
Submit an offer at any time.
All offers are encouraged.
*Buyer’s Premium 5%.
(a) will accept the highest offer at or above the Reserve (on terms set forth by Seller) and
(b) has the right to accept an offer below the Reserve and/or an offer on your terms.”
The Sponsor can elect to accept an offer for this unit at any time, and there is no requirement to wait until the November deadline.
Unit 5A is a 25’ wide floor through home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1326 interior square feet. Features include floor-to-ceiling windows, northern and southern exposures and a Juliet balcony.
The open chef’s kitchen boasts natural quartz countertops and cabinets by Shinoki. The kitchen appliances and washer-dryer are Miele, the unrivaled German appliance maker, and the kitchen and bathroom fixtures are all Grohe.
The primary bathroom is a sanctuary of relaxation, featuring luxurious details and high-end finishes. The walls and floors are adorned with large matte-finished slabs by Florim of Italy, creating a sleek and modern aesthetic. The bathroom has both a Shower enclosure as well as a large Jacuzzi Tub, providing a spa-like experience. The INAX sinks and electric Toilets manufactured in Japan add a touch of elegance and sophistication.
Gramercy Gates was designed with an eye towards privacy, sophistication and sustainability by cutting-edge Philip Johnson-Alan Ritchie Architects, recognized as one of the most creative and innovative architectural firms for over half a century.
Pet friendly, near three NYC parks and dog runs, and just minutes from Union Square Park, Madison Square Park, Stuyvesant Square Park, the East 20th Street Ferry and the East River Greenway.
This advertisement is made pursuant to Cooperative Policy Statement No. 1, File No. CD19-0109. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD19-0109. Sponsor: Gramercy 1860 LLC. 515 Madison Ave. Suite #13C, New York, NY 10022
- 1326 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 327 E 22nd St
About Gramercy 1860
Schools Near 327 E 22nd St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.14 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.54 miles
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.54 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.33 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.36 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.38 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.38 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.38 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.06 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.14 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.54 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.33 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.48 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.51 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.29 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.33 miles
- East Side Community School 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 327 E 22nd St
- 23rd st (0.38 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.4 miles) L
- 1st ave (0.41 miles) L
- 28th st (0.47 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.51 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.53 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.55 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.55 miles) N Q R W
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.