About This Listing | 10 Madison Sq W, 6BListing Courtesy of: Compass
Beautifully renovated 3 Bedroom with Garden Views at 10 Madison Square West
This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is now available for sale. Enter through the meticulous craftsmanship of the cypress wood entry door through the 40-ft deep gallery that extends into the expansive living room and dining room. Be greeted by the living room’s generous 12-ft wide window with Northern exposure. Residence 6B features 10-ft ceilings, central air conditioning, vented washer/dryer, custom storage, and wide plank white oak floors, Lutron lighting, automated shades, pocket doors, and an audio/video system throughout.
Clad in custom storage and top-of-the-line appliances, the renovated eat-in kitchen is adorned with SieMatic cabinetry and Borghini marble which opens to the living room over a breakfast bar. Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, dishwasher, and wine refrigerator complete the room. Adjacent to the kitchen is a third bedroom that can instead serve as a home office/den.
The private space of the home is situated on the South wing. Sun spills from oversized windows with Southern Exposure in the spacious primary suite and second bedroom. Each of the rooms are appointed with en-suite baths. A custom walk-in closet completes the 15-ft wide primary suite along with its reconfigured primary bath that is outfitted with a steam shower, custom vanity, and 3 custom closets.
Across the street from historic Madison Square Park, a seven acre urban oasis and Worth Square, Ten Madison Square West is ideally situated where Uptown meets Downtown. Conceived in 1915 by William Van Alen of New York’s legendary Chrysler Building, 10 Madison Square West features an iconic blonde brick and limestone facade. Redesigned by Alan Wanzenberg and Steve Witkoff, who are the same visionaries behind 150 Charles. The building exemplifies the same level of exceptional craftsmanship, timeless design and luxurious amenities for the ultimate living experience. Residents enjoy white-glove service, full-time doorman, concierge, and a live-in resident manager. Common amenities include a health club, 60-ft heated indoor lap pool, plunge pool, children’s playroom, 5,000 sq. ft. private landscaped courtyard, and bicycle storage.
- 2021 Square ft
- Year Built: 1915
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Nomad
Active Listings At 10 Madison Sq W
About Ten Madison Square West
Schools Near 10 Madison Sq W
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.58 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.15 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.22 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.33 miles
- The High School Of Fashion Industries 0.38 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.5 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.58 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.62 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.3 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.33 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.56 miles
Transportation Near 10 Madison Sq W
- 23rd st (0.1 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.19 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.19 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.24 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.26 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.35 miles) 1 2
- 28th st (0.38 miles) 1 2
- 33rd st (0.44 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 18th st (0.47 miles) 1 2
- herald sq - 34th st (0.48 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.48 miles) N Q R W
- 14th st (0.48 miles) F M
- herald sq - 34th st (0.49 miles) B D F M
- 23rd st (0.51 miles) A C E
- 34th st - penn station (0.53 miles) 1 2 3
- union sq - 14th st (0.56 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.56 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 6th ave (0.57 miles) L
Named for being just north of Madison Square Park, NoMad has long been an up-and-coming neighborhood with fantastic restaurants, buildings with sweeping rooftop views and bars, and gorgeous architecture. Stylish…
Similar Condos in Nomad
The Nomad Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.